CRWN On The Move: THE FEED | A Social Brunch Series
Over the weekend, CRWN had the opportunity to partner with Imani Ellis of The Creative Collective to co-host the inaugural edition of #THEFEED, a social brunch series. Sponsored by co-working community, Alley, the brunch hosted 16 creatives hand-selected to "break bread and engage in progressive conversation during a unique dining experience."
Millennial creative thought leaders from organizations like Huffington Post, Complex, Teen Vogue, BBC, BET, MTV, Revolt and more had the opportunity to "discuss relevant topics, challenges and viable solutions surrounding an array of issues that affect millennials of color." Check out the lovely faces and beautiful vibes below, in the photo coverage by Maurice Zarzuela.
***UPDATE*** Video recap below:
#THEFEED Attendees, Left to Right:
- Imani Ellis, Founder of The Creative Collective & Communications at Bravo & Oxygen Media — NBCUniversal, Inc.
- Zoe Zeigler, Senior Manager of Integrated Marketing — Teen Vogue & Executive Director — ColorComm NYC
- Nsi Obotetukudo, Co-Founder — Alley
- Manushka Magloire, Director of Community Affairs — Afropunk LLC
- Tannis Spencer, Digital Production — MTV
- Riley Wilson, Screenwriter/Director — Orange Bright
- Nabeela Ahmad, Associate, Communications & Events — BBC Worldwide
- Rhonesha Byng, Founder & CEO — HerAgenda
- Eric Jones, Booker/Segment Producer — ABC News
- Lindsey Day, Co-Founder & Editor-In-Chief — CRWN Magazine
- Virginia Lowman, Assistant Digital Beauty Editor — Essence Magazine
- Lilly Workneh, Black Voices Senior Editor — Huffington Post
- Candace Sautman, Senior Producer, Brand Partnerships — COMPLEX Media
- Robert Avery, Corporate Communications — BET Networks
- Michael Oloyede, Actor
- Rashad Drakeford, Head of Content Development — Revolt Media & TV